We offer free shipping to all 32 counties within the island of Ireland
We shall endeavour to dispatch the goods to you as soon as possible after you place your order (subject to the order having been accepted by us as will be confirmed to you by email), normally within 4 working days or less if the goods are in stock in our Irish Stores and in any event we do not have the item in our Irish Stores your goods will be delivered within 30 days beginning on the day after you place your order. If we are unable to dispatch the goods within that time we will email to let you know and give you an estimated delivery date and you will have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund. Our warehouse team are unable to process orders on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
Shipping times are approximate and may vary for reasons beyond our control.
Christmas Deliveries: Please allow extra time for delivery, we use Express Courier Post with An Post but around the Holiday period parcels can get backed up and orders can take up to 7 working days to arrive.
Please note that we are unable to deliver to the following destinations:
- Any address outside of the Island of Ireland
- P.O Boxes
We want you to be happy with your purchase from us. If you are unhappy with the goods in any way you may return them to us providing your return adheres to the return policy laid out below.
You may return goods and receive a refund provided:
- They are received back at our Returns Department located at Timberland, 28 Grand Parade, Cork, Ireland normally within 28* days. These 28 days commence the day after your order has been shipped, please use a track and trace system as Timberland are not responsible for returns lost in transit to us
- They have not been damaged, washed, altered or worn and must include the original packaging, labeling and the Timberland Returns Form enclosed in your order
- You must return your package(s) to us using the returns label provided
- You may also return any unwanted goods to any of the following stores provided you produce proof of purchase; Timberland Dundrum Town Centre, Timberland 31 Anne Street South Dublin, Timberland 112 O Connell St Limerick, Timberland Victoria Square Shopping Centre Belfast, Timberland 28 Grand Parade Cork
- For promotional purchases e.g 'buy an item get another free', you must return (unworn) any 'Free' items in order for us to offer a refund on non faulty goods
- Our "3 For 2" promotion may not be used in conjunction with ANY other offer ie. Discount or Sale items
We'll do everything we can to take care of your return quickly. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Returns with complete documentation receive priority.
* For all purchases of SALE items we will only accept returns within 7 days of receipt of goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you receive an item that was damaged during shipment, contact our Customer Service Team within 3 days of delivery by email to email@example.com or phone between office hours on 086 7757715.
Before accepting your order shipment, inspect the carton and the contents for any potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the carton to show some wear; however, if damage did occur follow these steps:
If the damage is minor, accept the package but make a note of the damage on the shipping receipt, sign and date it. The delivery person should also sign the slip and leave a copy for your records. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as possible.
When you call our Customer Service Team, please have your order number, item number and tracking number from your original confirmation email. We will also need your email address and phone number.
Timberland will make every reasonable effort to reorder the item or credit your purchase in a timely manner.
If there's a defect in your merchandise, ship it back to us with your purchase order receipt and we'll make things right. All Timberland® products are covered under our warranty against material and manufacturing defects (this is not a guarantee against wear and tear). We will be happy to replace the item if a member of our quality inspection team finds it defective. If Timberland® determines that a product has a material or manufacturing defect, we will replace. If it is not found to be defective, we will return it to you as soon as possible.
Please note: Manufacturing faults will become evident very quickly after the first few days of wear.